As a global lubricant company and part of an integrated oil and gas value chain, PLI is committed to Health, Safety, Security and Environment excellence in all its activities wherever it operates.
PETRONAS LUBRICANTS INTERNATIONAL (PLI) is committed to Health, Safety and Environment excellence in all its activities wherever it operates.
We shall identify and manage risks of injuries, occupational illnesses and damage to properties.
We shall ensure that measures are taken to protect the environment and that natural resources are used sustainably.
- Ensure that the facilities where we operate, the products we manufacture and the services we provide are in accordance with applicable legal requirements and company standards.
- Provide the necessary resources and organization, and where appropriate, engage with key stakeholders on Health, Safety and Environment matters.
- Ensure that contingency plans are in place to deal with emergencies.
- Ensure continual improvement in our Health, Safety and Environment management and performance, leveraging on people, process and technology.
We require all our employees and contractors to strictly adhere to this policy at all times
- PETRONAS LUBRICANTS INTERNATIONAL (PLI) shall implement an effective security management system across the Group which will identify, evaluate and manage security risks to our people, property, information and operations.
- PLI shall follow and apply security policies, standards and guidelines.
- PLI shall promote security awareness and communicate to all stakeholders the requirement to adhere to PLI security risk management standards, procedures and instructions at all times.
- PLI shall provide the necessary resources to acceptable levels, while striving for best practice in security management, to ensure that our business operations are conducted in a safe and secure environment. Security is everyone’s responsibility.