As a global lubricant company and part of an integrated oil and gas value chain, PLI is committed to Health, Safety and Environment excellence in all its activities wherever it operates.
- PLI shall take reasonable and practicable steps to prevent and eliminate the risk of injuries, occupational illnesses and damage to properties.
- PLI shall take proactive steps to protect the environment and to use natural resources efficiently.
- PLI shall ensure that the facilities it designs, builds and operates, the products it manufactures and the services it provides are in accordance with appropriate legal requirements and industry best practices.
- PLI shall provide the necessary resources and organisation, and where appropriate, engage with key stakeholders on relevant Health, Safety and Environment matters.
- PLI shall ensure that contingency plans are in place to deal with emergencies.
- PLI shall ensure continual improvement in its Health, Safety and Environment management and performance, leveraging on people, process and technology.
- PLI requires all its employees and contractors to strictly adhere to this policy at all times.