PETRONAS HYDRAULIC ESF
Supreme Performance Energy Saving Hydraulic Fluids
PETRONAS Hydraulic ESF Series are supreme performance anti-wear hydraulic fluids specially developed to reduce fuel/energy consumption in modern mobile and industrial hydraulic equipment operating under normal to extremely heavy duty conditions including latest high speed and high pressure systems.
Formulated with a unique semi synthetic combination of selected base oils enhanced with high shear stable VI improver and advanced anti-wear, anti-oxidant, anti-rust and anti-foam additives coupled with friction modifiers, PETRONAS Hydraulic ESF fluids provide excellent anti-wear protection, highly stable performance across wider temperature range as compared to normal viscosity index products, up to 5x longer lasting performance* and up to 6% direct reduction in fuel consumption in mobile equipment / up to 10% energy savings in stationary industrial equipment.**
PETRONAS Hydraulic ESF Series meet or exceed key industrial specifications and OEM requirements.
*vs. minimum requirements of ISO 11158 HV for anti-wear hydraulic fluids based on TOST (ASTM D943)
** vs. conventional, standard viscosity hydraulic fluids. Actual results may vary depending on different application conditions, type & condition of equipment, current oil used.
PETRONAS Hydraulic ESF Series are recommended for use in:
- various mobile and industrial hydraulic systems operating under normal to extremely heavy duty conditions that demand good control of fluid viscosity during operating cycle
- modern hydraulic systems using high speed & high pressure pumps and operating under high temperatures
- hydraulic systems subjected to high and/or rapid variations in operating and/or ambient temperatures
- outdoor hydraulic systems operating in cold climates, where high protection is required in subzero temperatures and cold start-ups are frequently encountered
- hydraulic systems where high precision and stable efficiency of the system is required (e.g. moulding machines)
- hydraulic systems with smaller reservoirs & smaller coolers generating high thermal stress on hydraulic fluids
- sensitive to sludge and varnish formation systems with tight tolerance pumps and servo valves
- hydraulic systems demanding long life lubricants
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Helps to achieve energy costs saving and/or fuel consumption economy of up to 10% and 6% respectively
High Viscosity Index
Ensures superior performance and protection over a wide temperature range
Low temperature protection
Ensures proper protection of equipment components during cold starts
Excellent anti-wear protection
Protects equipment components from excessive wear and provides longer equipment life